The process of arousal in a man is associated with the transition of the penis to an erect state, which is the key to successful sexual intercourse. Release from the penis during erection is considered the physiological norm and is required to create a favorable environment for sperm release. In some cases, changes in the nature of the mucus and the appearance of atypical signs indicate a disturbance in the function of the genitourinary system and may be related to the disease. Every man should know where the limits of the norm end and pathological manifestations begin to take timely steps to get rid of health problems.
Why mucus is formed
Under normal circumstances, discharge in men when an erection occurs is associated with the formation and release of pre -ejaculation - a transparent viscous fluid in small amounts. This has nothing to do with premature ejaculation, and the purpose of the lubricant is to neutralize the acidic environment in the urethra and vagina.
The nature that sets the purpose of sexual intercourse is the process of fertilization, and certain conditions are required for the normal movement and maintenance of sperm cells. This is to create an optimal environment so that transparent secrets are provided. A small amount of sperm is contained in pre-ejaculation, which should be taken into account to prevent unplanned pregnancy.
Mucus secretion occurs during erection while performing foreplay with a partner, with pleasure and spontaneous night and morning masturbation. The second purpose of pre-ejaculation is to lubricate the mucous membrane of the urethra to facilitate the release and travel of sperm, so that the process of ejaculation is not accompanied by unpleasant and painful sensations.
Thus, the removal during erection of a small amount of sufficiently viscous and transparent mucus is completely normal, indicating proper function of the genitourinary system and a good level of potency.
Normal discharge during excitement
Erection is accompanied by pre-ejaculatory release of the mucosa, directly by the production of sperm, and also in the secretions there may be a small amount of secretions that are always produced by the gland next to the glans penis, smegma.
Physiological norms are determined by the nature and amount of discharge, its physical indications, as well as the absence of painful and unpleasant sensations in the urethra and in the head of the penis.
- Pre-ejaculation- colorless, transparent, practically odorless and has a moderate viscosity in consistency. Its release is not accompanied by pain, does not cause discomfort and does not interfere with sexual intercourse. The amount of jelly -like mucus directly depends on the level of stimulation, the more lubricant there is before the onset of intimacy, the stronger the erection and the brighter the sensation during orgasm.
- Spermis a product produced by the sex glands and usually begins to protrude at the peak of arousal with a full erection. Contains sperm, protein structure, biologically active substances. Usually, the color ranges from white to milky, the consistency is quite viscous, and has a specific odor. The amount depends a lot on the type of diet of the man, his level of sexual activity and the frequency of intercourse. Sperm are released during ejaculation from the urethra, and its progression facilitates the presence of lubrication. After ejaculation, the erection weakens and disappears under normal circumstances.
- Smegmait is released continuously and accumulates in the folds that cover the glans penis, so a small amount of it is contained in all the secretions - lubricants, urine and sperm of a man. It is a fat -like substance with a whitish color, its appearance is quite thick and dense. Smegma release increases when wearing tight underwear, sparse water procedures, with nutritional errors. It is a habitat and breeding ground for bacteria, so it must be disposed of regularly. Subject to personal hygiene, smegma is almost invisible, and does not cause discomfort to a man. When erect, it enters the lubricant and semen, changing its color and consistency.
Under normal circumstances, all erectile dysfunction is physiological in nature, does not cause difficulties and does not cause concern in men about appearance, color, smell and quantity. The problem arises when structures with atypical features begin to stand out.
A man should be concerned with the appearance of improper types of discharge:
- discoloration, the formation of green, yellow, dirty gray color may indicate the presence of pathogenic bacterial flora;
- blisters, opacity, appearance of blisters in the form of white flakes indicate the possibility of venereal disease;
- blood in urine or semen is a bad sign and may indicate an injury or the development of cancer;
- pus impurities accurately indicate the inflammatory process of the genitourinary system;
- pain, burning, discomfort, unpleasant odor and itching are detected with wounds and skin infections, and with non -adherence to personal hygiene;
- increased discomfort during urination is often associated with the development of extensive inflammatory processes.
It is risky to find the cause of the change in the composition of the discharge from your own penis. A man needs to see a doctor as soon as possible to make a thorough diagnosis and eliminate the cause of his problem.
It is forbidden to start taking medications, especially from the group of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory drugs, to relieve symptoms. Such actions will erase the clinical picture and alter laboratory test data, so future treatments will be ineffective and will drag on for a long time.
Indicators of emissions within normal limits
A man can independently assess the level of discharge correspondence during concussions and erectile events. The main evaluation criteria are the absence of unpleasant and sharp odors and impurities, transparent or whitish color, medium density.
With small deviations from the norm, it should also be noted that the nature of normal discharge depends on the frequency of sexual intercourse, with infrequent intercourse, the amount of secretion increases. The norm for the amount of fluid released depends on the level of arousal, and is also determined by individual characteristics. The pungent smell of an erection does not always indicate a disease. Eating salty, smoky, spicy foods can cause changes. The presence of bad habits in a man reduces the amount of fluid released during an erection, and also worsens the biochemical and biological indicators.
Parents of adolescents should prepare future men for the fact that at this age, erections and ejaculation at night will begin, which will be accompanied by secretions. This is normal, should not cause anxiety or fear, and has nothing to do with the man’s prohibited actions.
The presence of normal discharge during the onset of erection in men is a kind of indicator of health. It is important to understand the limits of the norm, and in the event of a worrying deviation, seek timely medical help. You cannot cure yourself.
Independent attention to personal health and condition of the genital area includes daily hygiene procedures, adherence to safety measures for intimate intercourse, and ideally avoiding casual intercourse, timely treatment of inflammatory diseases and elimination of infection foci in the body, as well as preventive examination at leastonce a year.